|The Thaliz Project|
|What is Thaliz?|
Thaliz is a resurrection addon, mainly for Shamans, Paladins and Priests.
When activated, it search for characters to resurrect in priority: Ressers > Casters > Melee.
Thaliz also 'listens' to which targets other ressers are currently resurrecting to make raid recovery faster. And last but not least, it writes a configurable random message in Raid / Party chat when starting a res.
* Download Thaliz and install under /Interface/addons
* Start World of Warcraft
* Create a macro which does "/thaliz res", and move this to your action bar where you want it!
* Type "/thaliz cfg" and modify the resurrection messages to your need!
* Join a raid, and wait for people to die! Cool
* Coding: Mimma
* Testing & feedback: Buexx, Llinlol, Vikicow
* Name: Kindly provided by Thaliz
Thaliz trailer on Youtube
Ow, did I get your attention there? :-)
The site has just been upgraded with alot of changes, where only a small part of them are actually visible.
Here is a brief list:
* Comments added to Character module
* Comments added to News module (this!)
* Comments added to Screenshot module
* 30+ new achievements added.
* Bugfixes here, there and everywhere.
You can write comments as soon you are logged in, let your voice be heard!
The Armory has been upgraded alot of places:
* New (faster) web server
* New look'n'feel
* Easier character navigation
* Screenshot module (convert TGA to JPG)
* Many bugfixes here and there ...
There are more news incoming: more achievements, possible to add comments to characters, screenshots and news + more random right-side stats.